Tipping point labs recently published their model of social media influence. It begins with the brand message, and then filters down to tiered levels of advocates with varying levels of influence. It’s great as a model to understand how Brand messages effect and recruit engaged customers.
Related articles from around the web.
- 5 Tips To Magnetize Your Brand (smallbusinessbranding.com)
- Age Of Conversation 3 – From Theory to Social Media Practice (andreavascellari.com)
- What we can all learn about social media from @ClassroomTweets (freshnetworks.com)
- Corporate Branding Goes Rogue (adage.com)
- 3 Principles for Building Social Brands (socialmediatoday.com)
- Digital Traces…Where Email, Social Media and Brand Keywords Converge (newcommbiz.com)