Building a Social Media Business Structure.
Posted: 871 days ago in: International Social Media
From Jeremiah Owyang via Sam Flemming; the different social media structures set up by Western business. Interesting in general, but is it applicable to China? So far my experience is the centralized model; this is likely due to China’s fast pace and high turnover rates leading to simplified structures, especially true when the initiative is instigated locally. Larger foreign firms entering the market tend to align with the Hub and Spoke model where one centralized agency manages the activities in multiple regions executed via local vendors.
- Jeremiah Owyang’s Keynote: Social Business Forecast: 2011 The Year of Integration (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah Owyang’s presenation at LeWeb (orlakennedy.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah Owyang’s Industry Reference: Social Business Stack for 2011 (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- LeWeb Keynote by Jeremiah Owyang: Social Business Forecast: 2011 The Year of Integration (wolpers.posterous.com)
- Jeremiah Owyang’s Corporate Social Strategist (futurelab.net)
- The Best of 2010: Hybrid Theory and the Future of Marketing (briansolis.com)
- The Hidden Social Media ROI Pyramid – Social Business (webmetricsguru.com)