Qzone vs Facebook: China vs World.
Posted: 874 days ago in: China Social Media
Image from Vincos Blog: From the latest data aquisition of Google Trends & Alexa, we can see that though Facebook has colonized almost 2/3 of the world’s netizens, people in China, Russia and half of South America remain isolated. As to China, there are 400 millions active QQ users(while Facebook owns 500 million users worldwide) and this leads to the dominant position of Q-Zone. Besides Q-Zone, netizens still have more options like Renren.com, Kaixin001.com, etc.. The SNS market in China now is in a fierce competition.
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg Visits China Microblog Operator Sina (pcworld.com)
- Facebook Domination Visualized on a World Map (penn-olson.com)
- Mark Zuckerberg Talks Shop With Baidu’s Robin Li (businesspundit.com)
- What is Facebook up to with Baidu? (guardian.co.uk)
- Can Zuckenberg Leap the Great Firewall of China? (slashdot.org)
- Can Zuckerberg Leap the Great Firewall of China? (slashdot.org)
- Facebook Mapping Shows Networks Climb Towards Worldwide Dominance (blogherald.com)
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Visits China (penn-olson.com)
- Renren, China’s Social Network Giant Gears up for IPO (penn-olson.com)
- Facebook should be in China – Kaiser Kuo (chinaherald.net)