QQ (Tencent) Dominates Chinese Mobile IM Market.
Posted: 932 days ago in: China Digital Landscape
From China Internet Watch: According to data released by Enfodesk, Q2 mobile IM market went up by 40 million active users; Tencent QQ leads with 60% market share; far beyond closet competitor Fetion’s (China Mobile) 22%.
- US China Internet Summit (downtheavenue.com)
- Tudou ‘That Love Comes’ Original Drama Series Debut (prnewswire.com)
- Chinese firms stake claim on Internet’s future (sfgate.com)
- Youku Transcends YouTube as China Becomes Center of Internet (businessweek.com)
- China’s Tencent sued over suicide pact entered over QQ IM [TNW Asia] (thenextweb.com)
- Tencent Extends China Reach With Comsenz Buy (blogs.wsj.com)
- China’s Internet Expansion Continues With Stake In Thailand’s Sanook.com (webguild.org)
- China: Ten Things You Should Know About An Online Superpower (seomoz.org)
- Tencent Makes Thailand Investment With Sanook.com (businessinsider.com)
- Tencent Makes Thailand Investment With Sanook.com (chinavortex.com)