The Web’s Most Powerful Colors.
Posted: 949 days ago in: International Social Media
From Colour Lovers: An amazing aggregation of the world’s top 100 prestige brands. Anyway, besides the No.71—Tudou.com, it seems there is no other influential brand from China! In the forum of littleredbook there is a twin of this picture. Click to check the more detailed version if you are interested.
- The Most Powerful Colors In the Web [Web] (gizmodo.com)
- The Most Powerful Colors in the World (colourlovers.com)
- The Colors of The Web’s Superbrands [INFOGRAPHIC] (mashable.com)
- Red and Blue Still Dominate Web Brand Colors (futurechanges.org)
- Revealed: the colour of the social web is the colour of Twitter (guardian.co.uk)
- Global Business Color Identities (colourlovers.com)
- New Web to Print Design Online and Print Management Features Help Increase Conversions for Printing Websites (prweb.com)